THE SECRET TO HAPPINESS IS TO ENJOY THE PASSAGE OF TIME

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

blogging day 1

I'm a blogger now, never dreamed I could be, never thought I would be. But Byron has done such a nice job with his and being the kind brother he is, helped me create one of my own, so here it goes.

I am not sure why I am doing this. Is it for me? Is it for you? Maybe it's for my kids? Or just for those moments when life is rushing by and something happens, good or bad; and you know you'll never forget that moment....and then time passes and you do. Months or years later something random may happen and it triggers a forgotten moment. I think to myself, that moment was almost lost forever, and I wonder how many other little memories of mine have wandered away.

If my blog makes you smile or cry or laugh or think let me know, would you?

May God bless the world of blogging, the prayers that are shared, the encouragement given, the advice asked for and the tears that flow in this little amazing computer driven window of life we now share.

3 comments:

Byron said...

I knew you would get all up in to this blog thing. The MassComm. is coming out again. It has been hidden deep since your TV days in old Abilene, but now it is free. Your next problem will be getting someone besides me to read your stuff. Enjoy.
Your Brother

Scott & Erica said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. It is a beautiful world inhabited by geeks demanding to be heard like Byron and I. It has become lot's of fun and yes challenging too. It is not easy to always be coming up with something to write. Hope you enjoy yours. You can count me in as one of your "readers."

In Him,
Scott

Building Results Inc. said...

I pressed a button on my page and it brought me to yours...I also started my blog today and am pretty curious about this whole deal. I kinda feel like I'm intruding on your privacy...am I? who knows.

Anyways, nice to meet you. Kind of.

Jeff