THE SECRET TO HAPPINESS IS TO ENJOY THE PASSAGE OF TIME

Sunday, July 17, 2005

this little piggy....

went to the market, the next stayed home, the third ate roast beef, the fourth had none, but my last little piggy decided to wander off course, blaze his own trail, follow his heart, and ram smack into the edge of Christian's bed and break a bone! Owwwwwwwww! So I spent the better part of yesterday in an urgent care clinic, reading a waterskiing magazine. After three
hours, an x-ray showed the break and the doctor said.....wear shoes. What a bright idea!

It's funny, all the mundane chores I used to silently complain about now sound like a priviledge with 10 working toes. I have taken that little right piggy for granted my entire life! Really I take so much for granted. Where do I begin. Thank you God, for my health, my husband, my children, my parents and extended family, my awesome church family, my sweet friends, I know I am just scraping the surface, but thank you God. May you receive glory in all that I say, in all that I do. From the hairs on my head, to, you guessed it, my last little toe.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: